||Project Manager - Highways (O&M)
||€45 - €50 per annum
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting a Project Manager to work on Highways projects within Cork. This will be a contract position betwene 45 and 50 euros (irish Ltd). Approxomitely 2 years work.
- Flexible with industry (although infrastructure is preferred, as is O&M experience but neither are essential)
- Looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee multiple deliverables.
The Project involves the provision of technical advice and any other services to support the client’s requirements in connection with highway infrastructure operations and maintenance. The services provided include the following:
- Undertaking day to day contract management and performance monitoring activities, including periodic audits on existing tunnel systems and operations, as well as Motorway Traffic Control Centre (MTCC) operations and compliance by the O&M Contractor with existing contract requirements
- Development and management of detailed contract variations or task orders in respect of tunnel life cycle renewal and upgrade activities;
- Administration and monitoring of PPP Contracts including checking of key documentation deliverables and the carrying out of periodic audits and checks on existing tunnel and motorway service area facility systems and operations;
- Providing advice on matters relating to NEC3 Contract administration or any other contract that may be entered into in respect of a tunnel/service area;
- Providing advice on and monitoring compliance with Tunnel Safety Directive obligations across all tunnels on the national road network;
- Pproviding project and programme management services in connection with the client schemes which impact the Project’s facilities and their operation; and
- Additional ad hoc advice as may be required in relation to the services provision