||Project Manager - Dublin
|Temp or Perm:
||01483 302 133
Project Management Opportunities – Dublin
Ireland’s residential construction market is currently experiencing a boom and there are excellent opportunities for strong Project Managers, from either a developer / client background or main contractor background to ply their trade in Dublin. We have seen high volumes of individuals relocating to Ireland given the huge number of residential projects underway, both timber-frame house building and RC Frame developments.
Following a long period of working in the region, NRL have established an office in Dublin and are supporting 12+ main contractors and developers bring in the skill set which is in high demand currently. Should you be interested and have the appropriate skill set and background, we would be happy to have a discussion with yourself.
About the job
• In conjunction with the delivery team, you will have responsibility and leadership in the overall construction project planning, project accounting and control, technical direction and quality compliance, and design and construction of specified projects from inception through to closure.
• To be accountable for day to day delivery of the construction element of these projects within the set parameters of time, quality, cost and risk.
• To provide robust technical specifications and cost advice to assist development managers as necessary.
• In respect of the specified construction projects, to manage, and be the day to day point of contact between, external stakeholders and the design and construction teams.
• To be responsible for the formalisation of all relevant matters such as the recording of meetings, the execution of consultant appointments and building contracts, through to full and effective project handover.
• Set, update and review and amend project programme to monitor and control progress
• Ensure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures and maintain the risk register
• At all times adequately report on the allocated projects in a clear, concise and transparent manner.
What you will need:
• Project Management or Construction degree with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. SCSI, RICS, APM, MCIOB) or alternatively be able to demonstrate qualification by relevant experience.
• Residential Development experience (either Timber Frame or RC Frame building projects)
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work with some of the leading residential developers and contractors in Ireland
• Be part of a ‘booming’ sector in Ireland
• Very competitive salaries