|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8155|
NRL’s Engineering client based in Worthing are looking to recruit a Project Manager, for a long term contract.
About the role:
- Direct and manage all aspects of multi-discipline EPCm Projects from inception through completion
- From Client handover, define base line scope, programmes and allowances together with the procedures for management of requests for change to allowance/budgets in advance of Project Execution Plan issue
- Preparation of the Project Execution Plan for the execution of all project activities in accordance with the Company Business Operating Procedures and specific Client/contract requirements
- Develop the organisational structure for a multi-disciplined team from nominated resources essential for the successful execution of the project
- Define the policies and processes for clear communications to all parties involved in the project
- Manage the preparation and regular update of the Project Schedule against which all project deliverables are monitored and controlled
- Initiate and review engineering design, procurement, manufacturing, shipping, sub-contract, project operations and site activity to ensure compliance with project specifications, schedule requirements and Company legal obligations
- Optimise completion of deliverables, equipment and services for most cost effective shipment to Client’s site
- Review Project Financial status and manage change control, taking action to mitigate liability for overrun, variations or third party claims
- Report progress in compliance with the Project Execution Plan mandates
- Ref: 850-02 Page 3 of 4 Rev. A 12/12/00
- Assist and support the Sales, Marketing and Proposals initiatives as directed from time to time as a function of Projects Group Departmental duties
What you will need?
- HNC/HND in related engineering discipline or Engineering Degree, or equivalent.
- Membership of APM, Prince 2 or equivalent
- Significant and appropriate experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering EPC environment
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Track record in role of Project Manager or supporting project role in executing multi-disciplined EPC projects from inception through completion
- Negotiation and control of external equipment and services suppliers and contractors
- Record of site management experience of multi-disciplined site construction, plant installation, testing and commissioning of project work