|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Project Manager – Tyne & Wear
Our client, an institution with a significant estate, are looking to appoint a Project Manager to their team to provide professional and technical support to senior management in the delivery of strategy, development projects, major maintenance and minor works programmes.
- To assist in the preparation of project briefs, procurement, project implementation, contract administration, technical and operational commissioning.
- Provide regular management reports on progress, cost, project issues, risk management, mitigation measures and resolution.
- Administer construction and other contracts and procure and manage external consultants and contractors assisting in the delivery of projects.
- Manage all contract documentation, project finances, expenditure and change control monitoring.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation and audit projects regularly.
What you will need:
- Higher national qualification in a construction/development related discipline.
- A relevant degree in Construction, M&E Engineering, Surveying, Property Management or Development sector OR equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Demonstrate experience of managing construction projects from inception to completion.
- Experience managing projects ranging from £250k - £5m both refurbishments and new build.
- An in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of building construction.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive basic salary
- Permanent position with additional benefits