|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Exciting new opportunity exists for a Project Engineer.
Our client is a highly esteemed global leader providing expertise in technical, engineering, professional and construction services. Operating within a wide range of industry sectors, to include; Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical.
Seeking a highly experienced & professional Project Engineer to be part of a highly successful and innovative Nuclear Project Management team based in Cumbria.
To be responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of multi-discipline work packages including procurement, construction, engineering and design activities through all phases of the project.
To manage the package team to ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with budget, quality & delivery deadlines.
Daily attendance at construction meetings, supporting forward planning in readiness for project delivery.
To advise and support the Project Management team in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope.
Providing weekly updates to the Planner, to allow effective progress monitoring and schedule correctness.
Coordinating site visits to ensure stakeholders are fully briefed on progress and any project issues.
Delivery of response to Early Warning Notices and attendance at weekly commercial meetings.
Progression of timely responses to Product Permits raised by the main delivery contractor and Technical Queries.
Facilitate in the maintenance of a successful integrated (PXP) project execution plan.
Key skills / attributes required:
- Degree or HNC qualified in Engineering.
- Project Management qualification is preferred (APM etc)
- Engineering background is required for this role.
- Proven track record of managing packages of work on EPC projects or similar.
- Must have a proven track record on Nuclear regulated sites, with an in-depth knowledge of project delivery.
- Fully adverse with Health, Safety & Quality legislation and processes within the Nuclear Sector, to include CDM Regulations.
- Skilled in cultivating excellent working relationships at Engineering, Management, Stakeholder & Sub-Contractor Level.
- High level knowledge of UK Nuclear Legislation & Regulations.
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role with the ability to manage complex multiple workstreams and stakeholder organisations.
- Long term work
- Globally recognised Nuclear Infrastructure Project
- Innovative and Pioneering Framework Partnership
- Immense value project
- Highly prestigious company with 70+ years of outstanding achievements within consultancy and engineering programmes.
BPSS Nuclear Security Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance process)