||Project Engineer- Electrical
|Temp or Perm:
||0141 226 8155
NRL's Engineering Client based in Montrose, is looking to recruit a Project Engineer- Electrical to join their team on a contract basis.
About the role:
Management of Project Engineering issues and effective use of relevant tools and techniques for EPC delivery.
What you will need:
- You will be educated to HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering, Degree qualifications in these subjects preferred.
- You will have significant experience of managing and executing multi disciplined engineering projects in a manufacturing environment.
- You should have experience of specifying engineering equipment from third party suppliers.
- You will have a track record in managing multi-disciplined site construction, installation, testing, commissioning and validation of projects, as well as experience of estimating and cost control of engineering projects
What’s in it for you:
- A friendly working environment
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- Attractive Rates