||Project Engineer (CE&I)
||£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Exciting new opportunity exists for a Project Engineer (Electrical, Control & Instrument).
Our client is a highly esteemed global leader providing expertise in technical, engineering, professional and construction services. Operating within a wide range of industry sectors, to include; Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical.
Seeking a highly experienced & professional Project Engineer to be part of a highly successful and innovative Nuclear Project Management team based in Cumbria.
This position will be site based and will include the co-ordination of construction activities.
Key skills / attributes:
- HNC qualified within CE&I engineering.
- Electrical Power background is required for this role.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of construction delivery within alpha facilities.
- Must have a proven track record on Nuclear regulated sites, with an in-depth knowledge of project delivery.
- Highly skilled in the PMP process.
- Fully adverse with Health, Safety & Quality legislation and processes within the Nuclear Sector, to include CDM Regulations.
- This role will require Monitored Worker Status.
Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role with the ability to manage complex multiple work-streams and stakeholder organisations.
Robust commercial awareness skills, capability for budget forecasting and analytical interpretation.
Be highly proactive, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved.
BPSS Nuclear Security Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance process)