|Temp or Perm:
||01483 302 133
NRL are currently recruiting for a Project Controller to work with an engineering consultancy client of ours in Dublin on a 12 month contract basis.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Providing project controls support to key projects.
- Implementation of project scheduling on projects using scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Undertaking facilitation of interactive/collaborative planning sessions.
- Be able to effectively interpret and analyse project schedules to extract critical path information and understand the risk carried within a project delivery schedule.
- Be able to distil complex schedules and extract the relevant information such that it can be effectively communicated
- Line management and mentoring of more junior project controls professionals.
- Assist in the Development and implementation of standardized project controls processes and tools.
- Shares and develops best practices with the project controls team.
- Work with the Head of Project Controls to manage the monthly and quarterly process for project triggers, watch list and performance reviews.
- Works with other PC leads and PMs to develop recovery plans for projects.
- Supports pricing development on major pursuits.
- Reviews weekly Project metrics for team and leads closure of actions.
- Supports business operations with relevant business analytic.
What’s in it for you?
- Suitably qualified candidates will ideally come from a Project Controls Professional background with a passion for the subject.
- QS experience
- A track record of leading and inspiring others to develop this discipline at business level.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and delivering results in this area.
- Willing to engage across the whole of the UK business so flexibility to travel is essential.
- Experienced in the use of project planning software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Experienced in the use of MS Excel.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Long-term contract duration
- Opportunity to work for a major engineering consultancy