||Programme Support Engineer / Manager
||£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Lucrative Opportunity in the Nuclear Sector!
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Programme Support Engineer
Our client is a major global organisation with vast diversity in provision in Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical. A prestigious & highly successful company with a proven track record in the delivery of providing expertise in design, technical, engineering, professional and construction services.
Seeking an experienced, professional & innovative Programme Support Engineer to be a crucial member of the Nuclear Programme Business Management Team based in Seascale, Cumbria.
Key skills / attributes:
Educated to HNC or HND or Degree level combined with relevant experience.
Proven track record in Programme / Project Management.
Skilled in the application of MSP principles to assess shortfalls in security against the programme business case.
Industry Background in the Nuclear Sector or any other highly regulated industry sectors.
Knowledge & Capability in the following:
- Experience of working on complex programmes
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Working with Safety Cases or design shortfall resolution
- Programme Management
- Stakeholder and Client interface
- Production of Study Reports & periodic reporting dashboard for Senior Manager approval.
- Overall responsibility of shortfall resolution processes including producing shortfall closeout documentation.
- Supporting the Programme Management Team in the production of problem definition statements and advise on capability shortfalls and programme risks.
Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role with the ability to liaise directly with clients and other project programme teams.
Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved.
BPSS and/or SC Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing & eligible to go through clearance process)