|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to work on major projects in India on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Ensures all phases of process engineering meet the Project's requirements, as detailed in the Technical Specifications, for all process engineering are executed per customer‘s needs and expectations
- Stewards process engineering aspects of the Project with other discipline leads as necessary
- Stewards the interfaces among the PMT and the EPC contractor's organization with respect to process to ensure quality design
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards within the boundaries of the Basis of Design
- Provide overall process engineering technical leadership and expertise
- Steward the EPC contractor's activities with respect to process including:
- Detail process engineering
- Development of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Selection, specification, and inspection of process and process control components
- Procurement of process related tagged items including preparation of specifications, bid evaluations, bid tabulations, bid recommendations, etc.
- Review, evaluate, and advise:
- Process simulations, optimization, and feasibility studies
- Process specifications, P&IDs, and PFDs
- Compliance with design methods and safety factors to be used in design of project
- Reviews completed design for correctness, compliance, and operability
- Operability of the unit or plant for start up, normal, turndown, and shutdown modes
- Reviews or sets design basis for abnormal operating conditions
- Process pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up planning activities
- Participate in process technical specification preparation and bid tabulations
- Participate in Hazardous Operations (HAZOP) reviews
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety--safe working practices for the position, etc.
What you will need:
Experience in construction and fabrication of new build FPSO’s.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in Engineering (Naval Architecture) or equivalent.
- Significant experience in offshore oil and gas industry with a focus on complex project execution including FPSO’s or deep water projects.
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across most aspects of oil and gas development.
- Strong experience working in a shipyard during fabrication phase.
- Must have strong leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to handle problems and difficult situations under pressure circumstances.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary and package
- Chance to work with an industry leading EPC