|Job Title:||Process Engineer (Front End)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting for a globally recognised Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas design contractor based in Surrey.
About the role:
The Senior/Lead Process Engineer will be involved in the development of front-end engineering activities during the concept, Pre-FEED and FEED stages of the projects.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
- Provide high quality concept and process engineering support for the ongoing and future developments;
- Work within front-end engineering teams to meet the client’s field development plans and to conceive, screen and develop alternative solutions;
- Carry out conceptual studies for projects including CAPEX and OPEX analysis as part of the conceptual study work;
- Prepare Concept Selection reports to document the concept selection, cost and execution strategy, as appropriate;
- Coordinate process design activities carried out by others (in-house or in other offices);
- Identify opportunities to optimise or de-bottleneck existing assets as required;
- Train and mentor junior engineers;
- Participate in tender preparation and development of fit-for-purpose competitive proposals.
What you will need:
- Degree in chemical / process engineering or equivalent;
- Significant Process Engineering experience within offshore oil and gas;
- Concept engineering and feasibility study experience;
- Gas processing and awareness in upstream developments;
- Competent user of process simulation software such as HYSYS;
- Experience of cost estimating tools such as Que$tor a benefit;
- Process/Technical Safety knowledge/experience a benefit including knowledge of 3rd Party Safety Studies, Ship Collision Studies, Dropped Object Studies, SSIV requirements,
- Strong competency in report writing and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good communication and organisational skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates
- Chance to work an industry leading engineering EPC contractor.