||Process Commissioning Manager
|Temp or Perm:
||0141 226 8155
NRL's Engineering client, is looking to recruit a Process Commissioning Manager to be based in Ulverston on a long term contract.
About the role:
As the Process Commissioning Manager, you will develop the strategy, schedule and testing methodology to be used for the commissioning of various utilities, including preparation, execution and approval of tests with support from process / commissioning engineers.
- sioning activities across several projects.
- Define the test processes and methods to enable successful handover to Operations in accordance with site and global standards
- Will establish other resource requirements for commissioning activities
- Liaising with other project stakeholders (e.g. Production, Engineering, EHS) to validate key interfaces with the commissioning programme
- Support regulatory compliance and approval of commissioning arrangements.
- Arrange and manage sampling activities to be carried out during testing.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified in Process or Chemical engineering
- Proven experience in a major project delivery role including recent commissioning experience.
- Proven experience of leading complex utility system commissioning activities
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Confident decision-making ability
What's in it for you?
- Attractive rate
- Long term contract