|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are looking for a Principle/Lead level Planning Engineer to work within the Oil & Gas sector on a contract basis.
About the role:
The Principal Project Planning engineer may occupy following functions/tasks:
- Discipline supervisor Project Planning section
- Project control manager
- Lead Planning engineer for large projects, joint venture or consortia for which planning, and scheduling are essential elements
- Super specialist for certain professional fields and operating as the expertise pioneer
Incidentally the duty of a Principal Project Planning engineer may include:
- Advise Marketing and Sales and Proposal management in the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Co-ordinate the training of Project Planning engineers
- Advises in making major technical decisions (including reviews) in cases of overlapping divisional responsibility
What you will need:
Significant experience in Principal Project Planning engineering or preferably more of the specific fields of expertise within Project management and Project control.
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract (12 month plus)
- Competitive rates