|Salary||£30.00 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Planner – North East
One of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. They offer a full spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors worldwide.
- The functional and operational supervision of planning staff assigned to them by the Planning Manager/ Supervisor.
- Monitoring and forecasting of the manhours and computer costs for the planning activities.
- Keeping the complete project schedule status up-to-date specifically in areas with high activity.
- The transfer of the correct project planning & scheduling data to/from other internal systems.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Project Controls qualifications advantageous
- P6 qualifications or long-term user of P6 is essential
- Project management qualifications advantageous
- Competitive rate
- 12 months contract