|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 625 227|
NRL's client is looking to recruit a Planner to be based at their office in Grangemouth on a contract basis for 2019 TAR event.
About the role:
- Working in collaboration and support of the Business Performance Management Team and the Technical Teams, responsible for the development, deployment and ongoing management of the Primavera Integrated Plan Network.
- Practising, promoting and upholding the company standard of Planning and Scheduling.
- Analysing ongoing progress and performance, assessing this against contractual and internal targets - determining variance and its respective causes.
- Preparing reports and recommending actions to maintain and or improve progress.
- Establish and Initiate the Sector / Projects Overall Project Schedule and ensure it is Deployed and maintained to the Company Standard
- Support the development of Planning Skills across the Project Team, Coaching Engineering, Production and Project Management team members in best practice Planning and Scheduling
- Integrate all Work Package plans and ensure they are fully integrated to achieve an overall network to the company standard, Dploy, Manage and Maintain the Projects Performance Measurement Baseline.
- Support the Work Package and Construction teams updating their plans on a monthly basis.
- Produce, Distribute and Report Project Schedule Data as required, advising on conflicts and corrective actions.
- Foster good working relationships with engineers and the broader community to be able to embed the company’s project control standards, systems and methods delivering accurate and quality project performance status data in a timely manner.
What you'll need:
- Possess a high level of competence and experience with Primavera with industry standard computing applications (specifically spread sheets).
- Hold durable communication skills, capable of working in large teams with a complexity of skills (Engineering, Finance, Commercial, Project Management, etc).
- Have a proven level of Commercial and Financial management experience
- A proactive team player who can inspire others who is assertive and possesses strong negotiation and arbitration skills.
- Experience in an engineering and construction environment is preferable.
Whats in it for you:
- Attractive rate
- Excellent working location