|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for experienced Pipefitters to work on an initial 6 month contract in Plymouth. This role will be based at Devonport Dockyard on the Warships contract and will require security clearance to be implemented. Please note travel and accommodation will not be covered by the clients and there will be no extra entitlement. Candidates must have heavy machine bending & pipe fabrication experience so please do not apply for this requirement if you do not hold.
About The Role / What You Will Need:
- Read and understand basic layout and assembly drawings / reference material with an awareness of quality standards.
- Able to take wire templates and manufacture pipes from templates and drawings.
- Ability to manufacture pipe work in a variety of materials including steel , stainless steel, nickel alloy, copper alloy, conduit and plastics using both hand and hydraulic bending machines.
- Being able to undertake high integrity brazing, bore matching, TIG, MIG, MMA all to a minimum of class 2 would be an advantage.
- Carry out process inspection, survey, removal and installation of all pipe systems at both LP and HP levels.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Slinging duties as required.