|Job Title:||PHD Project Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a large engineering company for a PHD Project Manager to be involved in a large nuclear project for Sellafield.
About the role:
The plant hire desk would consist of two operations, a plant hire yard based on site, and plant hire desk. The on-site plant hire yard would support onsite project delivery by housing regularly used plant and equipment for projects, such as tools and generators, with the plant hire desk managing requests from projects for bespoke hire items, such as welfare facilities, mobile cranes and utilities.
Project Manage the following 7 stages within time and budget:
- Development of storyboard to map out the supply chain strategy, procurement rules, governance arrangements, integration with existing Sellafield models (such as category management and logistics hub) and predicted plant usage
- Develop financial model with the projected cash-flow and cost of the plant hire desk
- Stakeholder mapping to review reporting lines, existing assets and governance
- Location review for the plant hire yard, linking into the construction logistics proposal
- Market engagement with suppliers to test the appetite for this type of model
- Legal reviews
- Development of the overarching proposal which includes the delivery business case, costings and execution plan for delivery.
What you will need:
- Experience in project managing a study including cost projects, report and programme
- Working in a diverse team
- Experience in Sellafield environment an advantage
- Experience in construction plant and equipment market an advantage