|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our large clients for an Administrator for work in Worcester on a 2 month contract basis. They are looking for an administrative clerk to support with the payroll administrative tasks.
About the role:
- The main tasks of this role include inputting timesheets accurately on the system (full training will be given)
- Liaising with employees and managers to ensure all timesheets are submitted and approved on time
- Ensure all the required data is entered on the system to enable the payroll to run smoothly.
- Other administration duties as required
What you will need:
- Our ideal candidates must have GCSE English and Maths C levels (or equivalent)
- High attention to detail with excellent accuracy.
- Prepared to organise their own workload and work on their own.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or payroll background will be an advantage.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Experience working for a global company
- Opportunity to learn additional skills