|Job Title:||Painter / Prepper|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently recruiting for an experienced Bodyshop Painter / Prepper, to work for one of our leading clients, at BVE Walsall. This will be an initial contract role that will turn permanent for the ideal candidate. The main purpose of the role is the preparation, stripping and high quality painting of motor vehicles and other automotive components.
Key Objectives / Accountability
- Painting and prepping motor vehicles
- Control and effective use of water based and two-pack paint systems
- Preparation of vehicles including light filler work and repair
- Quality, HS&E compliance and external and internal audit findings
- Full compliance with stated processes and work instructions
- Consistently meet Quality Targets
- Consistently meet Build and Paint Targets
- Experience of effective use of water based and two-pack paint systems
- Experience of windows based mixing systems
- Experience of fast moving body-shop environment
- Skilled in the use of water based and two-pack paint systems preferably Cromax refinish system
- Able to complete minor vehicle body work repair to a high standard
- Ability to develop and maintain good internal relationships.
- Ability to act as a credible representative of the company to external parties.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve desired results.
- Experience of working in an automotive / engineering environment is desirable
- Body-shop/paint Qualifications (e.g. City and Guilds)
- Work in compliance with established Company policies and procedure
- Demonstrate uncompromising safety, integrity & commitment at all time
- Carry out any other reasonable requests as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
- Have or be willing to obtain the relevant level of security clearance and maintain the relevant level of clearance throughout your employment. Security clearance is a mandatory requirement for your role, failure to maintain will result in disciplinary action and potential dismissal.