|Job Title:||PA / Secretary|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
PA / Secretary
Our client is a major global organisation with vast diversity in provision in Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical. A prestigious & highly successful company with a proven track record in the delivery of providing expertise in design, technical, engineering, professional and construction services.
A lucrative opportunity exists for a highly experienced & professional PA / Secretary to be part of a highly successful group and office within the Defence & Security Sector based in Bristol, this role will report directly to the Vice President.
Key skills / attributes:
- Previous experience as a PA / Secretary to multiple Managers.
- Experience of Diary Management to include annual leave requests, meetings & conferences, travel arrangements UK and international.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Co-ordination of conferences & business events.
- High level IT skills to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Document collation for presentations
- Review expense claims.
- Attendance at management meetings.
Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved.
Superb hourly rates of pay available