|Temp or Perm:
||0141 226 8155
NRL's Engineering client is looking to recruit an Operations Director to join their team on a permanent, staff basis on their site in Northern Ireland.
About the role:
The post holder will liaise, supervise, and work closely with, all members of the Senior Management Team and Board within the client to ensure that all operations run smoothly and professionally at all times. Purpose of Role
- Responsible for managing all current contracts with clients
- Ensuring works are agreed prior to site establishment and terms of engagement defined
- Ensuring adequate resources are allocated to works including sub-contractors
- Responsible for ensuring that works are completed in accordance with company procedures and satisfy all legislative requirements
- Liaising with client so as to ensure that all as found works and deviations are agreed upon.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, materials and consumables are at site in order to complete works to clients requirements
- Responsible for closing out all contacts with client approval for invoicing
- Responsible for closing out all non-conformities.
What you will need:
- Extensive knowledge of the Power Generation industry is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, boiler repairs, pipe fitting the power industry and coded welding is essential.
- Good knowledge of business administration, procedures and Quality Systems. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Quality, Safety & Competence
- Well developed interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with commitment and enthusiasm to work with demanding customers at the highest level in a highly charged service driven environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills with ability to devise commercially sound proposals and solutions to strategic, operational and economic challenges facing customers. Leadership skills gaining the credibility required to win new contracts and extend current work-scopes.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity to join a growning and expanding business
- Attractive salary