|Vacancy ID:||NRL: 1030324|
|Job Title:||Operations and Maintenance Technician|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 614 568|
NRL are currently recruiting Operations and Maintenance Technicians for a 1-year contract in Grangemouth.
The Operations & Maintenance Technician will be responsible on a shift basis for operating and monitoring the electrical, mechanical and instrument assets on site
The Technician will be expected to prepare permits, implement operational changes and prepare plant for PM tasks as directed and planned by the Operations and Maintenance Departments
In addition, the Technician is expected to be able to carry out basic maintenance of equipment, such as calibration and cleaning of process instruments on a regular basis, changing over duty pumps and equipment as necessary and maintaining the process assets in as good condition as possible.
- Understand the multi-skilled (EMI) maintenance function in order to complete basic and/or complex maintenance tasks and to work unsupervised with a proactive attitude.
- Analyse project risk within the context of long-term site service contract and manage to minimise.
- Management of health, safety and environmental standards in a petrochemical environmental on a complex multi customer project
- Identify faults, evaluate rectification measure and to make initial recommendations, in order to carry out basic repairs.
- Utilising plant information, identify any changes in system performance and/or potential operational problems, evaluate and make initial recommendations to return plant to its optimum operating condition.
• Hands on experience of process treatment systems.
• Experience of working directly with sub-contractors.
• To be able to demonstrate through previous work experience, an ability to interpret technical information to affect changes on the plant.
• Operational knowledge of wastewater treatment plant.
• Demonstrate the ability to work within a quality system.
• A working knowledge of running electro-mechanical plant.
• Ability and knowledge to complete basic repairs and maintenance. (Desirable)
• Ability to use Maximo. (Desirable)
Education / Training
• ONC/HNC in relevant discipline. (Desirable)
• Training in Environmental Health and Safety. (Desirable)
• Time served Technician/Fitter/Electrician/Mechanic
If you are interested in the role, please submit your CV for consideration.