||OLE Design Engineer
||Generous Day rate
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a OLE Design Engineer. This role will be based at my clients Swindon office.
About the Role
What you will need
- Produce detailed design for OLE engineering solutions in allocation, basic and construction design.
- Help produce feasibility studies, technical reports and other written documents.
- Be involved in design, detailed allocation, construction design, and assessments on the Overhead Line Engineering.
- Deliver work to programme, budget and specification
- Be competent to check and approved OLE engineering solutions.
Whats in it for you
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of UK rail industry practice and a familiarity with railway standards.
- A degree, HNC or other relevant qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- Part Time / 3 days per week
- Excellent day rate
- Contract option