|Job Title:||Occupational Health Advisor|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s client based in Glasgow is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor on a permanent basis (Glasgow city centre based with some travel across mainland Scotland and surrounding islands to client sites).
The Occupational Health Advisor will deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare in line with company standards while ensuring the clients expectations are delivered.
The role will be a mix of both telephone and face to face assessments, including a wide range of Health Surveillance and Fitness for Work Assessments. Promote the health of all employees by developing and participating in health promotion programmes in conjunction with national health events and the requirements of the client.
About the role:
- Comply with company clinical governance at all times
- Ensure all clinical practices are ethical, appropriate and evidence based.
- All forms used are approved through company clinical & quality governance.
- To assist in preventive strategies to promote a safe and healthy working environment.
- To provide professional effective advice to managers on the management of absence, rehabilitation and re-deployment and to take a key role in case management decision-making.
- To keep complete health records for clients that provide an accurate account of advice, decisions made, care delivery and information shared as required by the NMC Code of professional conduct and statutory requirements.
- To provide an assessment and advice to line managers on an applicant’s fitness for post and any reasonable adjustments that may be required.
- Customer satisfaction & perception
- Proactive and engaged service is delivered at all times, always seeking the opportunity to exceed expectations
- Inform line manager of any restraints which may adversely affect the level of service provision.
- Ensure you work effectively in order to deliver customer KPIs consistently
- Support the Senior OHA in developing the service, identifying opportunities, needs and implement changes in practice as appropriate
- All duties must be carried out in accordance with occupational Health Service policies and procedures, Partners policies and procedures and with particular regard to confidentiality and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Comply with NMC and Duty of Care principles in relation to confidentiality.
- To ensure that Occupational Health records are stored safely and confidentially both during and after employment.
- Produce reports that are impartial, well-structured in line with company guidance, timely and appropriate.
What you will need?
- Be a qualified Registered General Nurse with an OH Qualification
- Previous experience within an OH role/environment
What’s in it for you?
- Join an established, successful business
- Attractive salary
- Great location base, with the opportunity to go out to client sites throughout Scotland and the surrounding Islands!