|Job Title:||Occupational Health Advisor|
|Salary||£37000 - £38000 per annum|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s client based in Glasgow is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor on a permanent basis (Glasgow city centre based with some travel across company sites).
About the Role:
- The candidate must be administratively and functionally responsible to the SOHA and professionally responsible to the Principle Medical Advisor, Service Delivery Team Managers and MD of the OH provider. The role will require completion of telephone and face to face case management, routine work related health surveillance as directed by the SOHA, including pre-employment and sickness absence exams, DSE screening, and other health surveillance of designated work groups to an agreed programme for early detection of work related health problems.
- Assist in the identification of workplace ill-health hazards, assess risks and prepare methods of control. Provide ongoing support to employees with health problems or those on long term sick absence. Advise management on the effects of ill health on the working capacity of employees and assist with finding suitable employment for those with temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Promote the health of all employees by developing and participating in health promotion programmes in conjunction with national health events and the requirements of the client.
What you will need?
Occupational Health experience is required and should include the following -
- Case management (sickness absence)
- Pre Placement
- DSE/ Work Station Assessment
- Workplace Assessment
- Health Promotion and Screening
What’s in it for you?
- Join an established, successful business
- Attractive salary
- City Centre based modern office base.