|Job Title:||Nuclear Project Manager|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for a Nuclear Project Manager based in Gloucester.
About the role:
- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality standards, company procedures and policies and other relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Applying the company project controls standards and developing, maintaining, reporting and trending an accurate project baseline.
- Securing, assigning and maintaining a project team containing all the resources required to successfully deliver the project, including specialist support staff.
- Leading and coaching the project team members creating a positive team working environment
- Identifying and assessing risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Implementing and maintaining effective communication to the project team and all stakeholders including Station, Regulators and central support functions to ensure full understanding and commitment to the deliverables.
- Meeting the specified project functional criteria.
- Controlling scope and cost to the agreed project baseline, instigating and managing change control as necessary.
- Maintain regular involvement of and communications with the Project Sponsor.
- Ensuring that any control arrangements identified, as part of the implementation of Licence Conditions, are adhered to during the lifecycle of the project
What you will need:
- Degree educated, ideally in engineering or a related subject is preferred
- Chartered or equivalent preferred
- Nuclear experience within a Project Management role
- APMP formal project management qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
- Demonstrable Project Engineering experience
- Flexible and willing to undertake a broad range of project management tasks
- Previous experience of EDF Investment Delivery procedures is desirable
- Experience of working with technical sub-contractors