|Job Title:||Nuclear Programme Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL have a very exciting opportunity for a Nuclear Site Transformation Programme Manager to work on a contract basis at Devonport Dockyard. The position will be responsible for developing and managing the transformation programme within the Nuclear Site at Devonport.
- Develop and lead a transformational programme to build nuclear industry best practice in governance in the Devonport Nuclear site.
- Lead the programme to roll out Nuclear Safety Improvement projects to become business as usual across the nuclear site.
- Develop the link from feeder strategic programmes to business as usual output.
- Programme Management practitioner
- Project Management practitioner
- Management of transformational change
- Risk Management
- Managerial experience
- Working knowledge of WANO PO&C, in particular organisational effectiveness principles
- Understanding of nuclear industry regulatory requirements
- Understanding of nuclear industry best practice for change management as it relates to UK’s ONR Licence Condition 12, 17, 22 and 36
What's in it for you?:
- Attractive hourly rate
- Long term contract