|Temp or Perm:
||Oil & Gas
||0141 226 8155
NRL's Engineering client is looking to recruit NDT Engineers of all levels, and a NDT Manager for a contract based in Renfrew. All applicants must be fluent in French, applicants without fluent French will not be considered.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a number of NDT Engineers at various levels, upto and including Management, to provide expertise in the field of Specialist NDT methods and NDT Automated Systems.
What you will need:
- Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in both French and English languages.
- Ideal candidates would have at previous experience within Automated NDT within a relevant industry, particularly the Nuclear Power Generation sector.
- Candidates should ideally have a good knowledge of Automated NDT systems, experience in developing Automated NDT Inspection Procedures, and other Automated NDT related technical documents, key knowledge of the main NDT methods (Phased Array UT, UT, EC, etc).
- Candidates should have a good understanding of NDT Inspection Qualification (particularly based around the French RSE-M code), have a willingness to travel to site to support NDT inspections
- Candidates would ideally have relevant NDT qualifications, and also possess a degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive rates
- Opporuntity to travel for work
- Flexible working location