|Job Title:||NDT Account Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
NDT Account Manager - Permanent - Paris
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a client who is a partner to one of the leading figures in the energy sector, bringing innovation and expertise to the industy's greatest challenges.
About the role:
- We are recruiting for an NDT Account Manager to work in the French Hub in Paris on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to provide expertise for all NDT projects and opportunities, reporting to the French Branch GM. The position will be mainly focused on Energy projects with the possibility of working with other customers where required.
- Development and qualification of NDT projects.
- Leading and supporting NDT opportunities/ projects in France and internationally.
- Provision of NDT technical expertise.
- Whilst based in France the job will require participation and travel to other client offices and those of our customers / suppliers within France and internationally.
- You will support business development by providing technical and strategic input playing a leading role in identifying and developing new opportunities.
- You will participate actively to the bidding activities with support from the Proposal Department.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
- COFREND Level 3.
- Possess recognised expertise in NDT and be knowledgeable on codes used in France for construction and examination.
- Strong Project Management skills and an established network within the Nuclear industry.
- Good understanding of Business Development.
- Fluent in both English and French is advantageous.