|Job Title:||MEP Quantity Surveyor|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently recruiting for a MEP Quantity Surveyor to work on the redevelopment and extension of a large scale Pharmaceutical facility in the Netherlands.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for the overall day to day management of the commercial and surveying aspects of the projects.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitor and manage commercial aspects of the projects
- Development and maintenance of cost reporting and forecasting for; Building & Construction, Civil/Architectural Designs & Engineering cost performance, preliminaries and increase of market cost and trends
- Manage and produce Bill of Quantities (BoQ)
- Production of control documents as and when needed
- Oversight of local subcontractors and site personnel to ensure work is completed as per the end clients expectations.
- Be involved in the selection of subcontractors, supply chain and preferred suppliers
- Produce monthly reports
- Provide advice and support on contract issues
- Regularly attend site meetings
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Experience with contractor and oversight of subcontractors/delivery partner
- Experience working within Life Sciences, Clean room environment
- Negotiation experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Member of a recognised engineering institute: RICS etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract
- Experience working with a large pharmaceutical company