||Mechanical Systems Lead
|Temp or Perm:
||01324 625 227
NRLs client based in Grangemouth is looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Systems Lead, to join their team on a contract basis.
About the role:
- The Mechanical System Lead will be responsible for development and execution of the TAR work scope. The post holder is responsible for defining the scope intent for each work pack and optimizing the execution methodology. During the event, the successful candidate will lead a multidisciplinary team to meet the key metrics of safety, quality, duration and cost.
What you will need?
- SVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- HNC Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of a maintenance TAR planning
- Personable with the ability to articulate with people on all levels
- Supportive of business needs, particularly in times of business crisis or manufacturing upset disruption
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing work needs, environment or situations
- Willing and keen to learn and develop and to look to the future
- Confident to take action based on own decisions and for reporting plant defects, near misses or occurrences in order to improve safety and operability
- Operate on your own initiative within your ability when supervision is not present
Whats in it for you?
- Long term contract role
- Work within an exciting and challenging environment
- Attractive rate and incentive