|Temp or Perm:
NRL are looking for Mechanical Supervisors with SC or DV level security clearance for long term work on a large project in Berkshire.
- Provide support by efficiently and effectively managing your specific areas and resource within the projects
- To ensure that the appropriate areas are a safe environment to work in and that all procedures are adhered to.
- To monitor costs/hours associated with your specific project tasks, and each, to ensure that all tasks are complete within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that all work carried out in your area of site is completed and delivered to the customer on time.
- Lead by example and ensure that all procedures are complied with.
- Carry out trade-based tasks to the required standard.
- Ensure that all jobs/tasks are delivered to the agreed cost/hours.
- Utilise a cost and change management tool to record changes in scope to ensure that cost control is maintained for each task.
- Effectively plan resource within your team to ensure delivery of all jobs to the agreed plan.
- Ensure that all quality control measures are followed at all times.
- Day to Day management of resource within your specific area of site.
- Ensure day to day Health and Safety behaviour policies and procedures are followed accordingly.
- Time served in a mechanical discipline with vocational qualifications such as City & Guilds, NVQ or equivalent.
- Experience in supervision (essential)
- CCSNG (safety passport) or IOSH required
- LATS-Leading a Team Safely (desirable)
- Minimum SC Cleared, DV Clearance Preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a leading engineering consultancy on a prestigious project
- Long term contract opportunity (rolling 12 months)
- Competitive pay rates