||Mechanical Design Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Mechanical Design Engineers - Contract
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a global leading technical and engineering services provider for a number of lucrative opportunities on Nuclear projects in Cumbria.
Roles available include Mechanical Enigneer & Mechanical (CAD) Designer.
What you will need:
- Educated to some degree or with relevant design experience.
- Mechanical Design/ Engineering knowledge and experience.
- Experience working with Sellafield procedures.
- Ability to perform basic preliminary design calculations.
- The individual will need to be able to work on their own initiative to be proactive.
- A proactive, self-starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
- Flexible to working as the current role may involve travelling to speak with various engineers and vendors.
- AutoCAD, Inventor & General Microsoft Office package experience.