||Mechanical Design Engineer
||£25000 - £50000 per annum
|Temp or Perm:
||Oil & Gas
Design Engineer – Lancaster
* To support sales and project management with design activities associated with sales enquiries and works orders
* Assist with the development of concept and existing products.
* The use of Autodesk suite of design tools.
* Perform finite elemental analysis through computer simulation.
* Produce detail engineering and assembly drawings for manufacturing, testing and verification and conformance of design outputs to meet design inputs and oversee testing.
* Produce engineering documents
* Produce engineering models and detail drawings using Inventor and ACAD
* Perform finite analysis using ANSYS
* Duty to eliminate, reduce or control foreseeable health & safety risks through the design process.
* Produce test procedures, reports and manuals
* Contact customers and suppliers for technical support to project managers
* Analyse and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner
* Investigate new technologies or existing technologies
* Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering
* Design engineering experience
* Mathcad and Autodesk software proficient