||£20000 - £22000 per annum
|Temp or Perm:
£20000 to £22000 p/a
Carry out initial and final assembly of components in-line with company procedures and engineering drawings, while ensuring full adherence to company Health & Safety policy. Maintain full material traceability throughout the assembly process. Assist in the testing process including set up, test and dismantling of both test equipment and product in line with company policy and Health & Safety requirements.
• Carry out initial assembly to the documentation and drawings supplied making sure all in-house procedures and all health & safety policies are adhered to.
• Complete the testing in accordance with company policy, maintaining written records for each assembly in line with the requirements of the company procedures.
• Carry out the testing in a safe and controlled manner conforming to the companies Health & Safety Polices at all times.
• Complete final assembly in-line with the company procedures recording and checking paperwork is signed and completed prior to dispatch of the product
• Recording of proof load tests and liaising with other departments and third party inspectors.
• Ensure conformance to ISO 9001:2015
• Record all Incoming goods, responsible for ensuring all goods delivered are identified as requested on the engineering drawing or purchase order.
• Assisting with any quality or inspection duties where required.