|Temp or Perm:
||0191 415 3300
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
We are currently recruiting a Shift Electrician for one of our Grangemouth contracts. Reporting to the Employer and Client Managers/Engineers and working within a Maintenance team, ensuring maximum availability for production plant / equipment across the site.
The selected candidate will be site trained in the maintenance of Instrumentation and will be classroom trained in Instrument appreciation. Ultimately the selected candidate will be site classified as an E&I Multi Discipline Maintenance Operative.
The primary function of the position will be in the following key areas:
· Working Shift Pattern as identified by Site Manager.
· Working Plant Breakdowns/Shutdowns as and when required.
· Keep plant running efficiently and safely to maximum capacity through good standards of maintenance and fault finding skills.
· Ability to read and understand technical drawings and documents.
· Repair and capture appropriate details of Breakdowns.
· Have professional communication with operations.
· The early key measure of success in this role is the successful achievement of plant familiarization and training targets.
· Strict adherence to Employer and Client Safe Systems of work.
· Time Served Approved Electrician (JIB Approved).
· Safety Passport Training will be arranged if required.
· COMPEX EX01 – EX04 (ATEX Hazardous Area training).
· Electrical Maintenance Experience (5yrs +)·
· Heavy Industrial Experience (5yrs +)·
· 17th Edition Wiring Regulations with a view to training up to 18th Edition.
· 2391 Test and Inspection or equivalent
· Familiarity in Control and instrumentation.
· Familiarity in Process Safety
· First aid – Electrical specific