|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrical Technician|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently recruiting for a Electrical Technician (Maintenance) to be based on site in Medway, Chatham. This role will be working for a leading provider of critical, complex engineering services which support national defence services.
Duties of the Role
- To deliver planned and reactive maintenance and repair services, including regime of testing and inspection, to all electrical systems and equipment, power distribution and controls, lighting systems, wiring, cabling and conduits, and all associated components across the Estate, including site wide electrical infrastructure.
- Provide expert diagnosis of electrical faults, and plan implement and co-ordinate repairs, working in collaboration with maintenance service colleagues
- Identify improvements in electrical services supply to the Estate and work with the Electrical Supervisor and other colleagues as required to implement cost effective solutions, supporting the company’s environmental and sustainability objectives
- Provision of training, advice and subject matter expertise in electrical systems and equipment to colleagues, auditors, inspectors and third parties as required
- Complete day to day site checks, work orders, and repairs as required in support of the company’s service level obligations
- This is not an exhaustive list and a full job Description will be provided upon application.
What you will need
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation 2391
- 18th Edition wiring regulations qualification (BS7671)
- Experience in producing and evaluating Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS)
- Current UK Driving Licence
- Ability to satisfy security clearance
Whats in it for you
- Start ASAP once clearance is granted to site
- Standard hours working over a 5 day period
- 3 month initial contract with potential to be extended beyond
- Option to work via PAYE, Umbrella or LTD company - PAYE contractors have access to NRL contractor benefits such as discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands 24/7 GP helpline, Fitness and Wellbeing amonst other benefits