||Life Time Quality (LTQR) Records Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for Life Time Quality Records (LTQR) Engineers based in Somerset.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Working with project contractors to obtain the required LTQRs from the contractor organisation.
- Working with project contractors to collate LTQRs in compliance with project requirements/standards.
- Carry out review of LTQRs against specifications and standards in order to confirm that records demonstrate compliant completion of works.
- Working to address any areas of non-conformance, driving any issues through to completion in a timely fashion.
- Completion of LTQR activities to agreed programme/rate of delivery.
- Competence, knowledge, experience gained from engineering/science/technical discipline with relevant industry experience
- Quality accreditation or qualification is preferred
- Familiarity with LTQR processes
- Experience in ensuring compliance with National International Standards such as ISO9001
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active, flexible, being prepared to plan work using own initiative
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Understanding of working in a nuclear and safety quality culture and working within a regulated, licenced environment.