|Job Title:||Lead Safety Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are seeking a Lead Safety Engineer for work with a major Oil & Gas contractor in Surrey. The work is on a long-term contract basis and the successful candidate will have a rounded background in various disciplines of safety engineering.
About the role:
Principal or Lead level Safety Engineer for initially a FEED verification, followed by a re-FEED for the ADNOC CO2 recovery project.
What you will need:
- Experience of ADNOC projects and/or CO2 reinjection would be an advantage, but generally needed is a safety engineering professional with broad safety engineering knowledge rather than a firewater or fire & gas specialist
- Qualification - B.Sc. qualified Engineer and either a Chartered Engineer or a full member of the relevant professional safety institutions
- Experience - Must have relevant Oil & Gas design project experience
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile project
- Competitive hourly rate
- Initially 7 months contract