|Job Title:||Lead Process Engineer|
|Salary||£45 - £50 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting for a Principal/Lead level Process Engineer to work on a contract basis with an industry leading cryogenics organisation.
About the role:
- Produce process specifications and other supporting deliverables ASU equipment and in-line items.
- If delegated to do so lead the process engineering input during a project, ensuring all actions are followed and documented.
- Supervise the work of more junior engineers involved on the project ensuring that resources are used productively, that information flow to other sections is maintained and schedule commitments are met.
- Control the man-hours incurred on their projects, anticipate manpower requirements and highlight scope and design variations in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure all process work is checked, and corrected as necessary, ready for approval.
- Lead the process engineering input during the project PFD/P&ID reviews and HAZOP, ensuring all actions are followed and documented.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring for less experienced engineers on a wide range of process design topics.
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines to agree operational and interface details. Take the initiative in resolving interface problems.
- Lead plant process design input during commissioning, start up and performance testing of projects at site. This may necessitate periods of work away from the home office.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineer
- Experience in cryogenic air separation or other cryogenic technologies
- Excellent knowledge of distillation, adsorption and heat transfer is advantageous
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you?
Chance to work with a thriving Oil & Gas business