|Job Title:||Lead CQV Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are looking for a Lead CQV Engineer with a background in Life Sciences to work with a global engineering contractor.
About the role:
The position provides an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Engineering Firm and support clients that manufacture life changing products
This hands-on project manager position shall be responsible for managing the development and execution of CQV documentation on a variety of equipment, facilities, utilities, components, products, and systems for a diverse client base of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, gene therapy and cell therapy manufacturers.
- Develop CQV planning documents to manage CQV projects
- Perform risk assessments and impact assessments
- Lead the team in generating and executing CQV protocols using Good Documentation Practices (GDPs)Lead the team in Investigating and resolving protocol exceptions or discrepancies
- Lead the team in developing technical reports and CQV summary reports
- Lead the team in start-up of equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Establish appropriate procedures regarding handover of systems from construction to C&Q team as well as handover of systems from C&Q team to client
- Establish appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria
- Ensure that project deliverables satisfy project requirements
- Apply engineering knowledge of, and experience with, manufacturing equipment, process equipment, HVAC, utilities, instrumentation, controls, and automation to support clients
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates