||Lead Cost Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
||Oil & Gas
||01483 302 133
NRL are currently looking for a Lead Cost Engineer to work from their offices in Cork. The requirement is to work on the Whitegate Refinery project on a contract basis for the next 12 months.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Provide a complete Cost Engineering service to both project and corporate management for Proposal and Project Operations, including supervision of the cost engineering team.
- Working in conjunction with the Project Controls Manager in regards to scope of services, organisation and procedures as well as cost reporting.
- Establishing manhour, materials quantity and cost budgets, control and forecasting of direct and indirect costs.
- Reporting directly to the end client and maintaining a good rapport with the applicable personnel.
- Mentoring Junior Cost Engineers
- Significant experience working within the Oil & Gas industry as Cost Engineer
- Experience of working in a Lead position within a sizeable Oil & Gas project or similar industry
- Degree or HNC / HND, ideally in an engineering discipline or where strong cost and commercial skills are included
- A proven cost engineering experience within Petrochemical or similar industries
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to share information and develop junior staff