||Junior Quality Engineer
||£30 - £35 per hour
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering firm for a Junior Quality Engineer based in West Cumbria.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Construction and Commissioning PQE reporting to the BEPDT Quality Manager and supporting the Project Quality Control Manager
- Responsible for BEPDT Integrated Management System maintenance and upkeep activities, particularly with regard to Construction and Commissioning, to reflect continuous improvement and learning from experience.
- To review, and endorsed as appropriate, Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans; undertaking associated compliance verification activities as appropriate.
- Understand and implement the processes necessary for the provision of timely appropriate Quality support to other BEP Delivery Team departments.
- Conduct Quality audits of the BEP site activities and sub-contractor operations on-site and off-site as directed, in accordance with the Project Audit Schedule.
- Ensure the quality standards of the BEP Project are consistently met, raising the authorised project documentation where this is not the case.
- Undertake the identification, review, checks and endorsement of Project Life Time Records (LTR).
- 5 years experience of working within a highly regulated environment, with major project delivery
- Nuclear Industry experience and training is preferred
- Experience of major project delivery
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute is preferred
- Understanding of SL Commissioning pathway
- Lead Auditor (IRCA Accredited) qualification (desirable)