|Temp or Perm:
||+353 (87) 662 4838
NRL are currently recruiting for a Intermediate Estimator in North Dublin. A leading tier1 construction company are currently on the lookout for an estimator to work out of their North Dublin Head Office. Reporting to the Chief Estimator your key responsibilities will include:
About the role:
What you will need:
- Managing the tender bid from receipt of tender enquiry to submission of final bid
- Undertaking careful inspection of tender documents including bills of quantities, specifications, contract etc.
- Working closely with the Estimating Team in the preparation of tender enquires for issue to the market
- Conducting risk identification, value management and cost control
- Meeting with key stakeholders and subcontractors throughout the tender period
- Preparing budgets and cost plans in a similar manner to priced tenders
- Preparing for pre and post tender meetings
- The ability to prepare tenders with little oversight while meeting strict deadlines.
What’s in it for you:
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or relevant construction discipline/ Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary, with some Irish construction experience preferred- Estimating must be primary responsibility, not quantity surveying. Candidates will have at least 2 -3 years post graduate experience working within an estimating department.