|Job Title:||Instrument and Electrical Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 625 227|
A top client is seeking to recruit an Instrument & Electrical Engineer located in Grangemouth.
About the role:
- The E&I Asset Care Engineer will be responsible for proving maintenance engineering and technical support through engaging processes, technologies, improving projects, relevant engineering practices to ensure integrity and reliability of all instrument and electrical equipment within the assigned Refinery Assets.
- They will be responsible for regulatory compliance, ensuring timely endorsement/ testing of instrument and electrical equipment and the implementation of new and changing standards for assigned Refinery Assets.
- Degree Qualified Engineer in relevant discipline, e.g. Electrical, Instrument, Electronics, , Mechatronics
- Very Experienced in Maintenance Management Processes and Asset Care.
- As a professional Engineer demonstrates thorough understanding and application of engineering discipline including knowledge of appropriate engineering standards and application.
- IEC 61511/61508 Functional Safety – Operations and maintenance
- Expert knowledge of Electricity and Work Regulations, Wiring Regulations, DSEAR, ATEX and IEC61508/11.
- Ability to use AutoCad or equipvalent
- Power electrical systems – DC & AC (up to 3.3/0.44kVAC)
- Working knowledge/experience of the Wiring Regulations, DSEAR, ATEX etc.
- Specific knowledge in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) including SIS management procedures, evaluation of safety instrumented functions (SIF’s), Maintenance and testing SIFs
- Knowledge in developing electrical and instrument equipment specification
- Knowledge in developing develop electrical engineering drawings/calculations – block diagrams, SLDs, Schematics etc.
- Knowledge in developing instrumentation/analytical drawings – terminations, loop, hook up drawings etc.
- Knowledge in developing procedure for commissioning and testing electrical and instrumentation systems
- Provision of E/I engineering function incl. technical input to deliver integrity, safety, reliability, maintenance, plant modification and equipment operation.
- Ensure that the MMS (Maintenance Management System) database for all equipment has the correct technical details, master maintenance documents and properly scheduled preventive maintenance to achieve the Asset Care Policy.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary Negotiable
- Full company benefits
- Long term Career opportunities