|Job Title:||HV Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||07595 651 110|
A top client is seeking to recruit an HV Manager.
NB Our client can facilitate this position in a number of locations:–
Aberdeen, Glasgow, Perth or Inverness
HV Manager, Interim Contract OR Permanent Staff available
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time, 37 hours per week | Flexible Working Patterns Available - Salary: £Competitive plus bonus and car/car allowance
About the Department
- Our Client is one of the UK's largest Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) contractors with a product/service portfolio ranging from M&E LV, HV, Instrumentation, Street Lighting, Facilities Management through to Combined Heat and Power solutions.
- What is the Role?
- The HV Business Manager will be responsible for identifying, securing and delivering High Voltage works from 33kv to 132kV and will be responsible for the HV business operation throughout Scotland.
- You'll be required to secure projects of significant value, build appropriate technical resource and deliver in a traditional profit and loss type of business. Working with internal stakeholders and external partners you'll plan, organise, monitor and control operations to ensure business objectives are achieved within budget and in accordance with company policies and procedures. You'll lead and manage the teams of engineering, sales and technical staff to ensure the business achieves its core targets. This will include setting out and managing annual budget plans and ensuring that all projects are managed to a profitable conclusion.
- You'll also work with the sales department on business development activities within region and where required national accounts, identifying initiates and developing business contacts to generate profitable business opportunities and promote the company's interests.
- In addition, you'll be required to develop a significant supply chain to broaden our delivery options and manage staff in accordance with organisational safety rules.
- To be successful in this role you'll have demonstrable experience and a solid track record of managing High Voltage construction projects and staff within the UK. We will be looking for candidates with a knowledge of key projects and customer/client base including key suppliers and competitors in HV infrastructure.
- You'll also have an extensive background in managing a P/L account and will ideally have spent time either as a High Voltage project engineer or in an HV SAP or Electrical AP role previously. You'll have an electrically biased background including a relevant Degree (or equivalent) qualification in electrical engineering or demonstrable experience in the Electrical industry and recognised safety qualifications such as IOSH/SMSTS/NEBOSH.
- You'll have experience in Electrical/Mechanical practices and planning and managing work programmes and effective resource utilisation. Experience in procuring sub-contract services, managing commercial/contractual risks, contract resolution and financial planning will also be key for this role.
- Finally, as there will be travel involved in this role, you'll need a full driving licence.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary Negotiable
- Full company benefits
- long term Career opportunities