|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Advisor for work based in Inverness on a contract basis.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Expand the team’s knowledge and competence of other areas of health, safety, environment and assurance in order to become a multi-skilled member of the HSEQ family.
- Write clear, concise and readily understood reports and documents
- Apply technical or specialist knowledge to observe, inspect and audit as necessary to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Help the operations teams to identify the cause of any weaknesses and put into place actions that will improve performance
- Undertake investigations of simple incidents and participate in complex investigations, identifying their root causes and actions to prevent recurrence
- Promote and demonstrate a consistently high HSEQ ethic
- Give briefings on HSEQ topics and procedures to enable the information to be cascaded further
- Keep abreast of legislation, developments and best practices within areas of expertise
- Entry-level qualification and membership of a professional institution (IOSH, IEMA, CQI or similar)
- Full driving licence
- Technical knowledge, backed by experience in one or more of the following topics: Health & Safety, Environment & Sustainability and Quality & Assurance management systems.
- Have the ability to adapt your ideas and approaches to suit changes, priorities or solutions
- Working knowledge of Airsweb and the ability to update entries
- Able to conduct incident and accident investigations using the TopSet methodology and provide advice on preventative actions to address route cause
- Ability to undertake audits to current versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001