||HRBP - Reward Manager
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a National Organisation for a HRBP Rewards Manager. This is an exciting opportunity working for a major company in the Oxford area.
About the role
- Support the Head of Total Reward to plan, develop & communicate all reward initiatives to drive business performance, support the attraction, retention of employees & ensure compliance with the relevant legislation. Working closely with the Reward Analyst (RA), act as a business partner able to build close relationships with all key stakeholders through regular interaction, engaging & informative communication.
What you will need
- Partner with the Head of total Reward, key business stakeholders including HR services to ensure all developments & proposals within the reward space are clearly communicated highlighting all risks vs opportunities and enables informed decisions
- Manage the reward calendar i.e. plan for, & project manage all cyclical reward activities including main pay & bonus review, Out of Cycle & benefits processes and performance management
- Ensure the relevant systems that support all cyclical processes are operating as efficiently as possible
- Manage the liaison with HR services to ensure all in-year collective reviews & other reward processes HR services administer, are implemented effectively
- Work with the RA to conduct competitive pay analysis & make recommendations to help resolve organisational challenges including the attraction & retention of key employees
- Manage the annual Gender Pay Gap submission with HR Services
- Support the Head of total Reward & RA to manage the Job Evaluation process, Pay & Grading structure including the Job Description library ensuring consistency, compliance & highlighting risks such as equal pay & any other discriminatory practices
- Relevant Experience
- Experience working within an organisation with 10000+ employees
- CIPD or equivalent qualification.