|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a UK Leading Nuclear client based in the Warrington area for a HR Officer to join the team.
About the Role/Duties
As a HR Officer for our Client you will be supporting the Head of HR Operations in the delivery of strategic and operational business objectives with effective HR functional service delivery, policy application, effective processes and development of best practice.
You will be required to;
- Guide line managers in the most effective use of people at every level of the organisation.
- Co-ordinate HR functional activities to ensure alignment with company and Group policy and practice.
- Support development of effective policies and processes which can deliver the best people into the right jobs, and support line managers in the adjustment of resource levels to meet business needs.
- Work with the Head of HR to guide and advise management and employees, through all aspects of the employee life cycle to include absence management, investigations, discipline, grievance, capability, in accordance with the consistent application of policies and procedures and compliance with employment law and best practice.
- Advise and guide on the processes required to achieve and maintain positive relationships with employees and their representative bodies.
- Support line managers in deployment of effective performance management tools which enable continuous improvement of individual and team performance.
- Support the HR Business Partner team in advising on the most effective application of HR related legislation and regulation to ensure that the business is compliant with the spirit and letter of such regulations.
- Work with the HR Advisor team to ensure provision of an effective HR administration and advisory service in a timely manner with the lowest unit cost per transaction.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced HR team, providing first level advice on HR policies and procedures, employment law and employee relations issues.
- Employee relations, employment legislation experience
- Performance management knowledge and experience
- Organisation design and development;
- Competency-led selection and development experience
- CIPD Qualification or similar
What’s in it for you
- The ability to work with a Leading Nuclear company in the North West
- Excellent rate of pay
- Flexible working
- Full time hours