|Job Title:||HR Delivery Partner|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
HR Delivery Partner - Contract
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a global leading technical and engineering services provider for a HR Delivery Partner on Nuclear projects in the North West.
About the role:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business.
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions.
- Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns.
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates.
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes.
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives.
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members.
- Must have proven work experience as a HR Advisor.
- Must have experience working with Trade Unions and collective bargaining agreements.
What you will need:
- Experience managing staff and trade union relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Level 5 CIPD Qualified desirable.
- Ability to obtain Nuclear clearance desirable.
- Start date ASAP.