||Available on Request
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Consultant to work on a contract basis for one of our leading clients. This will be an initial 35 week contact, working 37 hours per week. The role is to provide HR expertise within a management organisation transformation project team at HMNB Clyde, near Helensburgh.
About The Role:
What You Will Need:
- Input to organisation design
- Skills evaluation
- T&Cs review/revision and costings
- Training/skills gap analysis
- Staff/employee changes
- Make/buy assessment with potential TUPE implication
- Recruitment of individuals in to new posts
- Management of redeployment and potential redundancies
- Job/Role development with new Heads of Department (HoD)s, Job Evaluation etc.
- TU consultation / negotiation skills eg demarcation, multi-skilling, mobility, allowances etc.
- Experienced with management of redeployment and potential redundancies
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid SC clearance in place