|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 625 227|
A top client is seeking to recruit an HRBP located in Grangemouth.
HRBP, Grangemouth - Permanent role
Our HR Business Partners are agents of change within the department and across the business. They work across all aspects of the function's remit and are responsible for the implementation and ongoing delivery of HR policies and initiatives.
About the role:
- We are currently re-organising our existing team and transforming our service. If you are driven, hard-working and highly organised with strong communications skills, looking for a new challenge then we want to meet you.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and leaders across the business
- Support succession planning and recruitment campaigns
- Coaching and mentoring managers and employees across the site
- Analysing and interpreting large volumes of data to identify trends and metrics
- Provide HR policy guidance and support the delivery and implementation of processes
- Assess risk and identify gaps in current processes
- Support the design of key job roles
- Support the development of team members to improve the HR service
- Education / Experience;
- Ideally hold a university degree or equivalent experience
- A professional qualification from an accredited chartered institute such as the CIPD would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role by providing examples
- Experience of resolving complex casework problems
- Experience within manufacturing and/or a unionised environment would be an advantage
- Negotiations skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Critical thinker
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work as part of a small team
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Staff Salary and package.