|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 625 227|
A top client is seeking to recruit an HR Advisor located in Grangemouth.
HR Advisor, Grangemouth - Permanent role
Our HR Advisors are agents of change within the department and across the business. They work across all aspects of the function's remit and are responsible for the implementation and ongoing delivery of HR policies and initiatives.
About the role:
- Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Adviser will be responsible for providing operational support to designated customer groups across the site. The HR Adviser will be working alongside a small team of multi-disciplined HR professionals.
- Responsibilities will include;
- The provision of HR generalist support to key stakeholders and leaders across the business.
- Supporting resourcing, succession planning and talent management initiatives.
- The provision of employee relations and employment law advice.
- Resource planning, budget management and HR analytics.
- The design, delivery and implementation of HR policy and processes.
- Support to HR projects and other business initiatives, acting as an agent for change.
- Support the development of the HR team and the people strategy.
What you will need:
- The ideal candidate will be an HR adviser with a strong generalist background, preferably from a manufacturing environment. They will be someone who is able to manage a diverse portfolio of activities, work at pace and change direction quickly.
- Key Skills and Experience;
- Ideally hold a university degree or equivalent experience, with a professional qualification from an accredited chartered institute such as the CIPD.
- Experience of managing complex ER cases.
- Have project management experience and have supported or led change initiatives.
- HR systems knowledge
- Experience within manufacturing and/or a unionised environment would be an advantage.
- Behavioural skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships quickly
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Critical thinker
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work as part of a small team
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Staff Salary and benefits package.